Ireland INC and NYSE will host the fourth annual Ireland Day 2014 at the New York Stock Exchange on Friday, March 14th.
Themed Ireland and the World, this half day international business summit will be attended by a unique group of global business and political leaders.
Session 1: Ireland and the World
‘Harnessing the Global Irish’
– Paddy Cosgrave, CEO at The Summit; Founder at F.ounders
– Paraic Duffy, Director General, Gaelic Athletic Association
– Mark Little, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Storyful
Session 2: Investing in Ireland
– Wilbur L Ross, Chief Executive Officer, WL Ross & Associates
– Eileen Murray, Co-President & Co-Chief Operating Officer, Bridgewater Associates
– Peter Collins, Managing Director, Kennedy Wilson Europe
– Susan Davis, Chairman & Founder, Susan Davis International
Session 3: Outstanding Contribution to Ireland Awards
Ireland Day 2014 will conclude with an Awards Lunch with a special honouree.
To learn more about Ireland Day at the New York Stock Exchange
and register your interest in attending, click here.