Open vacancies: Full-stack .NET Developer
Full-stack .NET Developer
We are looking to hire an additional full-stack .NET developer to join our team of versatile
We deliver a family of cloud platforms/services that enable software vendors to license and
monetize their applications, whether deployed in the cloud or on-premises.
Our Software Potential services are critical to the success of our global customer base and are
used 24×7 to license a broad range of applications. Our services continue to evolve to meet
changing software and work environments and we are planning a series of new innovative
services to be released in the next 12 months.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for continually improving, developing, and
deploying the family of Software Potential cloud services and middleware APIs. This will involve:
– Developing core platform system components, refactoring, testing, upgrade & support.
– Working across Engineering and Support, ensuring services meet goals for service
reliability, security, availability, and rollout efficiency.
– Developing hybrid cloud patterns and providing a focus on service quality, distribution,
remote caching, and scalability.
To be successful in this role you will have:
– 4 years’ experience of .NET development (.NET Core and .NET 5 a bonus)
– Good knowledge of design patterns and SOLID principals
– Experience developing and deploying cloud-based applications (Azure a bonus)
– Experience with TDD practices as well as CI/CD environments
Nice to have:
– Experience with microservices architectures and containerisation
– Exposure to Federated Identity and Auth protocols (OAuth, OIDC etc)
– Interest in getting a deeper understanding of the .NET ecosystem (Reflection, IL etc)
The Hybrid Work Environment
We will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve your potential in a relaxed,
supportive, and flexible hybrid work environment where the focus is on code quality over
While we have our office in Dublin City Centre, we are happy to offer this as a fully remote role to
candidates within Ireland.
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org