Open vacancies: Full-stack .NET Developer – Fully remote
Experienced Full-stack .NET Developer – Fully Remote in Ireland
We are looking for a full-stack .NET developer to join our Software Potential product development team. This is a fully remote role in our relaxed, supportive, and flexible remote-first work environment, with an in-office option for those that can’t work remotely or simply prefer an office environment.
Our Software Potential licensing cloud platform enables software vendors to license and monetize their applications, whether deployed in the cloud or on-premises.
The Software Potential SaaS services are critical to the success of our global customer base and are used 24×7 to license a broad range of applications. Our services continue to evolve to meet changing software and work environments, with several new services to be released in the next 12 months.
You will be responsible for continually improving, developing, and deploying the full family of Software Potential cloud services and middleware APIs. This will involve:
– Developing core platform system components, refactoring, testing, upgrade & support.
– Working across Engineering and Support, ensuring services meet goals for service reliability, security, availability, and rollout efficiency.
– Deploying and managing our applications/services in Azure.
– Working with a range of Azure services including Azure Functions, SQL Azure, Redis, Message Bus, SignalR, and CosmosDB
To be successful in this role you will have:
– 5 years’ experience of .NET development including .NET 6.
– Good knowledge of design patterns
– Experience of developing and deploying containerized applications/services
– Experience of TDD practices and testing frameworks e.g., XUnit
– Some DevOps exposure, ideally in Azure
– Enjoy keeping up with latest developments in technology and seeing how it can be applied to improve existing services
It would be a bonus if you have:
– Exposure to Federated Identity and Auth protocols (OAuth, OIDC etc)
– Interest in getting a deeper understanding of the .NET ecosystem (Reflection, IL etc)
This role is based in Ireland and non-EU applicants will require a valid Irish work visa in advance as no sponsorship is offered.
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org