Using Software Potential
Software Potential is designed from the ground up for the .NET Ecosystem, is built to meet the most demanding licensing scenarios and is easy to implement.
Getting Up and Running with Software Potential Licensing
Software Potential is provided to you as a Cloud Based Service so you do not have to worry about installation of servers or software.
With Software Potential you can be up and running in Five easy steps:
- Define your Products and Licensed Features on the SSoftware Potential Portal
- Use Code Protector to map code to features
- Sell and Distribute your software via any channel
- Create licenses and SKUs on the Software Potential Portal either manually or from your ERP/CRM
- Issue License Keys to your customer for activation online or offline
You will only need to revisit steps one and two in the future if you make packaging or licensing changes to your application – otherwise you are ready to licence and sell. The complexity of your application packaging you will determine how long initial set up will take. Enabling your application for Simple Copy Protection can be done in a matter of minutes.
Software Potential Options
I want to get licensing in place for my software quickly and easily so I can provide trials and deploy my software anytime and anyplace.
I want to use advanced licensing features, configure different feature packages and get usage analytics to enable a more agile software business.