Managing the Software Licensing Lifecycle
Software Potential manages the complete SL Lifecycle so the ISV can control monetization by exploiting new business models. Software Potential is built from the ground up for the .NET Ecosystem and runs on the Windows Azure platform.
- Strongest .NET Code Protection
- Microsoft IP
- Seamless VS integration:
- NUGET packaging,
Easy to Use Service
- Azure based cloud service
- No onsite install, servers or maintenance
- Cost Effective with clear ROI
- Flexible Pricing
- Low Cost “Quickstart” option
- Immediate payback
- Full license lifecycle management
- licensing of Core Product, options and upgrades
- Flexible Packaging of applications – Standard, PRO etc.
- Node locked, concurrent and floating license models
- Online and disconnected activation modes
- Customer and Partner portals
- Comprehensive reporting and BI
- SOAP and restful Web Service APIs
- Easy integration with CRM and ERP systems
- Usage analytics for feedback and metering
On Premise and SaaS
- Supports OnPremise, SaaS and Web applications
- Use with managed or unmanaged code
- Full turnkey service for implementation if required
- Excellent Technical Support
Software Potential Options
I want to get licensing in place for my software quickly and easily so I can provide trials and deploy my software anytime and anyplace.
I want to use advanced licensing features, configure different feature packages and get usage analytics to enable a more agile software business.